Healthy and chocolate aren’t two words you’d typically string together in a sentence but there are exceptions and luckily for us, this is certainly one of them.
I’ve been making these bliss balls to share at my essential oil classes on the weekends and everyone keeps asking for the recipe so who am I to deprive you of chocolatey goodness. Ask and ye shall receive!
Essential Oil infused Bliss Ball Recipe
- 1 cup fresh dates
- 1 cup nuts (macadamias, almonds, cashews)
- 1/3 cup cacao
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- 8-10 drops of therapeutic grade essential oil like doTERRA – we love lemon, lime, orange or peppermint
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- Remove the seeds from the dates
- Grind nuts into a fine meal
- Add 1/2 the dates, cacao, ground nuts, coconut oil and salt to a food processor or high powered blender
- Whiz until mixture starts to clump then add remaining dates
- Continue to whiz under fully combined
- With wet hands roll into balls then roll in coconut to finish
- Store in the fridge
If you”d like more healthy essential oil infused recipes sign up for our newsletter. To learn about and purchase any of the high quality, healing doTERRA essential oils mentioned above, visit this page or come along to one of our Essential Oil classes here. I’d love to share more ways you can integrate these beautiful healing elixirs into your life with ease.